Our massage therapists at Sana Remedial Massage Cronulla are highly sought-after and experienced in various forms of massage, whether you need an appointment for manual lymphatic drainage, or any other type of remedial massage.
Benefits of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Did you know that the fluid in your lymphatic system is what aids your body in removing toxins and waste?
- A manual lymphatic drainage massage is administered using gentle pressure to encourage this lymph fluid to move throughout your body.
- You can take advantage of several benefits when you enjoy this type of massage.
- With regular sessions, you may notice that your migraines are not as severe or that your chronic pain is more manageable.
- When you are massaged using a repetitive motion, you experience a calming effect that reduces the signals that tell your brain you are in pain.
- Your skin may appear more transparent and brighter. In addition, lymphatic drainage has been shown to reduce eczema or acne and lessen the appearance of scars.
- If you suffer from stress or anxiety, you should try our lymphatic drainage massage.
- We apply gentle pressure on particular areas of your body, which leaves you feeling relaxed and instantly reduces any pain you may be experiencing. This is the perfect opportunity to do just that for those of you who need to boost your immune system.
- A lymphatic massage is aimed at your body’s lymph nodes; lymph nodes are filters to help cleanse your body of waste products to move them towards the heart and to move out of the body through the urinary tract system and allowing new blood to be produced by the heart, which nourishes the body, so by stimulating the lymph nodes, we speed up the process of detoxification.
- We use gentle skin deep pressure without oil to clear blocked lymph nodes to allow waste product (toxins) to filter effectively out of the body. As a result, it reduces edema, interstitial fluid build-up and water retention.